We are seeking for a Junior Support Engineer to join SmartNS support team. This is a multitasking role as it includes network, systems and Helpdesk skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Part of SMARTNS Support team
- Installs and configure networking devices.
- Installs user workstation hardware, operating software and various application software.
- Provides onsite, remote or phone support to customers.
- Installs applications and peripherals on endpoints.
- Corresponds with customer to ensure all customer concerns and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of standard network engineering concepts.
- Knowledge of Windows operating System.
- Knowledge of computer hardware.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, professionally.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one year of experience in the relevant field.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree in Computer Technologies, Electrical Engineering, or related field is required or a combination of relevant education and/or work experience sufficient to perform the duties of the job may substitute for the degree.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- Experience on Cisco products and technologies will be considered as a plus.
- Flexibility on traveling.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- Driving licence.
- Exciting & challenging environment.
- Career & competencies development.
- Continuous training.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Friendly work climate.
- Competitive salary package & bonus.
- Commuting expenses.