We are seeking for a Junior Field Engineer to join our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs current network operating system on new or existing devices and/or installs communication equipment including routers, switches and firewalls.
- Installs software on networking devices.
- Provides phone support to employees or customers relative to networking technology.
- Installs current network operating server software on new or existing server-class hardware and/or installs communication equipment including routers, terminal servers, switches and firewalls.
- Installs supporting applications and peripherals on servers including tape backup hardware and software, email software, anti-virus software, etc. and/or implement technologies.
- Installs user workstation hardware, operating software and various application software and/or pre-configured equipment.
- Corresponds with customer to ensure all customer concerns and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Installing, terminating, testing, fusion splicing and cross-connecting voice, data, fiber and copper cabling.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of standard network engineering concepts. Knowledge with firewalls, routers, switches, voice and/or video hardware, network applications and related technologies.
- Diagnosis of Layer-2 and Layer-3 data network problems.
- Knowledge of IP address nomenclature, protocols, and routing.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, professionally.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the relevant field.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technologies, Electrical Engineering, or related field is required or a combination of relevant education and/or work experience sufficient to perform the duties of the job may substitute for the degree.
- Additional experience as a network engineer or alternate industry, specific certifications may contribute toward education requirement.
- Qualification is also based upon individual job performance.
- Experience on Cisco products and Services will be considered as a plus.
- Flexibility on traveling.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- Driving licence.
- Exciting & challenging environment.
- Career & competencies development.
- Continuous training.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Friendly work climate.
- Competitive salary package & bonus.
- Team medical-life insurance.